Crown Medical Center Logo

Civil Surgeon
Crown Medical Center

South office 612-871-4354
North office 763 566 4354

Civil Surgeons work with Immigrant, Refugee and Asylee Clients Throughout the United States (Civil Surgeon Receives High Referral rate by Immigration and Naturalization Attorneys)

Civil Surgeon Travel Services

The Civil Surgeons at Crown Medical Center offer a complete immunization and consultation service for the international traveler. Our unique and comprehensive service provides quality and convenience to you. Services include complete civil surgeon medical examination, immunizations, serology work-up, x-rays, counseling about potential health risks from diseases, water, food contamination, environmental and other potential issues. Visit one of our travel clinic websites at: to make an appointment.

Top Stories -

This information is current as of Thursday, February 09, 2012 22:03:15-0500

Crown Medical Center offers All Necessary Immunization or shots to MUSLIMS going on HAJJ to the Holyland.

New International Travel Rules
Our trained Civil Surgeon professionals will address your medical concerns so that your international travel experience is a healthful and enjoyable experience.

International Travel Assistance:

Register with the State Department so that the State Department can better assist you in an emergency: 

Register your travel plans  with the State Department through a free online service at This will help us contact you if there is a family emergency in the U.S., or if there is a crisis where you are traveling.  In accordance with the Privacy Act, information on your welfare and whereabouts will not be released to others without your express authorization. Sign passport, and fill in the emergency information:  Make sure you have a signed, valid passport, and a visa, if required, and fill in the emergency information page of your passport.

Leave copies of itinerary and passport data page:  Leave copies of your itinerary, passport data page and visas with family or friends, so you can be contacted in case of an emergency. Check your overseas medical insurance coverage:  Ask your medical insurance company if your policy applies overseas, and if it covers emergency expenses such as medical evacuation.  If it does not, consider supplemental insurance. Familiarize yourself with local conditions and laws:   While in a foreign country, you are subject to its laws.  The State Department web site at has useful safety and other information about the countries you will visit.  Take precautions to avoid being a target of crime:  To avoid being a target of crime, do not wear conspicuous clothing or jewelry and do not carry excessive amounts of money.  Also, do not leave unattended luggage in public areas and do not accept packages from strangers. Contact the U.S. Department of State in an emergency: Consular personnel at U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad and in the U.S. are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to provide emergency assistance to U.S. citizens.  Contact information for U.S.

Embassies and Consulates appears on the Bureau of Consular Affairs website at  Also note that the Office of Overseas Citizen Services in the State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs may be reached for assistance with emergencies at 1-888-407-4747, if calling from the U.S. or Canada, or 202-501-4444, if calling from overseas.